Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The one with the blog update


This is the e-mail I received from Molly today.

This could be a long email with lots of fun facts, but it will not be. I do not want my message to get lost in too many words. The purpose of my email is to relay three important words: UPDATE YOUR BLOG.

I know. I'm awful. But would it really be a my blog if there were not some sort of procrastination involved?

Here lies the reason for my neglect. I am super forgetful and easily overwhelmed. I forget to update when I meant to and then when the appropriate blogging window has passed for an event, I get overwhelmed about doing it. This feeling builds until another bloggable event occurs and the cycle continues. I even have a couple of blog posts I started by putting the pics in them, and then I get overwhelmed about what to write about them.

I know, I know, Molz. You will say "You can blog about whatever! Just a quick little note about something funny that happened to you one day!" ... Hmm. I guess this might work if funny things happened to me or I had any interesting thoughts. Here's what I did and thought today. Past out business cards, taught a piano lesson. Thought about when Lauren got out of class and wondered when the new season of the office starts. (It's this Thursday, if you wondering. Arjang, you were right after all.)

So anyway, to break the cycle, here is a picture of Darren trying to eat Tim's new kitten.


1 comment:

  1. Wow. That was a really good post. Seriously. Why not just do that every day? I am so glad I emailed you. I suppose I will just have to send you notes like that on the daily.

    The picture is fantastic, btw. But Darren is now officially out of the running for potential godparents...one of our requirements is that the person has not eaten or pretended to eat a kitten.

    ReplyDelete