Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The one at blue

Many weekends ago (read previous post) my sister had a show at the elusive Agoura Hills restaurant/nightclub, 'Blue' (see slightly hard to read sign in above picture). Once again, Wendy did NOT disappoint. There were fabulous musical displays of talent, inappropriate back up dancing and lyrics, once very sweaty Ro Chambeaux, a stripper pole and all manner of debauchery and frivolity. So basically your average Saturday night for the Edwards and Company. You know how we are.

Lauren and Bart tagged along and gave the show an enthusiastic thumbs up as well as a slightly disturbed facial expression. This is to be expected. The show is not for the faint of heart.

Michelle and her friends came along too!! Wild horses can't keep people away from this spectacular spectacle of a show! I apologize for Michelle's face. I couldn't keep her from making it in every single picture.

Wen and Ro. A musical treat for the ears AND eyes!



Wen, Ro and Hil take a bow.

Michelle and Jen unable to resist the mania that overtakes you at the Ro Show. Once again. I think there was something sour in one of Michelle's MANY drinks.

Lauren seduces the camera with her hypnotizing dance moves. Look out So You Think You Can Dance.

Wen and Brad. He's so dreamy.

Em and Dar. Too much hotness for one picture. Don't look directly at it or you will be under our spell.

Dar and Michelle on the stripper pole. As all brothers and sisters are at some point in their lives.

Another great show! Golly. If I had a nickel for every picture of my sister and I in front of a stripper pole, I would have SOOOO many... Oh, wait. No, yeah. Just the one nickel.

3 comments:

  1. I think you are sour and have seen 5,427 stripper poles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Could you PLEASE figure out how to put a link to our blog on your blog...it's not that hard. That way people can see that our blog is way cooler than your blog. Blog blog blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.P.S For your information I only had I drink at Blue, which YOU drank half of and two glasses of wine at my house. It's not my fault I'm Asian.

    ReplyDelete