Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The one with the graduate


I received my diploma in the mail the other day!  I am officially a college graduate!  They had to send it to me 'cause I took the option of NOT going to my own graduation.  Instead, I went up to Davis with Lo to celebrate David DeFrank's cooler, more impressive graduation from law school AND business school.   
I'm not sure if I was supposed to tell anyone from CSUN that I wasn't going to walk in the ceremony, but since I didn't, I like to think that they called my name and then there was a big, awkward silence where nothing happened.  Hopefully everyone was looking around, wondering at my absence and contemplating the reason for my complete disregard of the sanctity of csun's pomp and circumstance.  While I have NO regrets missing this, I DO kinda wish I could have driven by at that moment and yelled "Screw you, CSUN!" just in case my absence didn't scream it loud enough.

Here's Winky looking very proud of me.  I know you can't really tell, but take my word for it.  That's her proud face.



4 comments:

  1. So now that were following your blog. You must subscribe and follow OUR blog!! Its way better anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did not know you blogged :) Congrats on the diploma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the beautiful one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallelujah!! Awesome!! Way to hang in there!!
    You did it!! We're very proud!! Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete